New Office App
Working from home has been inevitable during these times where online working systems have become prominent and even an obligation. Being able to work on one application while a lot of digital applications come into our life makes us faster and most productive in business processes.
At this point, we can say that all applications have become more visually appealing since Microsoft started to use Material design. Of course they also added very successful features to all applications. Now; Excel, Word and PowerPoint seem to have come together in one Office App in both Android and iOS devices. Which means that you will be able to access you Excel, Word and PowerPoint apps in one application.
Excel, Word and PowerPoint in One Single App
View, edit and share documents without having to change between multiple apps. We recommend you to try this new experience with its design and new features. 👍🏻
You can download the new application here:
- Create PDFs from images or Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents instantly.
- Sign PDFs with your fingers.
- Take quick notes with sticky notes.
- Scan QR codes to open links.
- Take a picture of a documents and turn it into an editable Word document with one button.
- Turn a table’s picture to an Excel e-table to be able to work with your data.
- Let PowerPoint help you to create a presentation by choosing the pictures you want to use from your phone.
- Create advanced digital images of white boards and documents with the Office Lens features that are integrated to the app.
You will love the promotional videos.🤗