Contact us to design your company's footprint together.
What does evaluating the interaction in communication and information flow between your employees bring to your organization?
AIM is an inventory application designed to measure the interaction in communication and information flow between the employees.
The purpose of this survey is to analyze the innovation networks in the organization. For this purpose, a model (AIM) that handles the interaction of employees with each other in 5 basic aspects is used.
To strengthen the internal communication of your organization, increase loyalty, identify key talents and prepare strategies accordingly, it is necessary to know and understand the organizational culture very well.
With AIM, it is ensured that companies are managed with the right strategy by detecting the talents, secret leaders, and key names in organizational networks.
With the AIM model , the interaction of the employees will be analyzed in terms of information sharing, consulting for an expert opinion, collaboration of innovation, and most inspiring and social communication dimensions. By means of this research, suggestions about the development of organizational innovation networks will be worked on.
The steps you will take to analyze the communication processes in your organization, and to ensure the design and management of communication with AIM:
• The integrity of the Company Culture in the entire social network can be viewed.
• Innovation networks and culture can be analyzed.
• General communication style/direction between employees can be analyzed.
• Optimum information flow areas are defined.
• The causes of basic problems are found out.
• Data-based decision mechanisms are developed for team planning.
• Critical people in your organization are identified.
• Employee interactions are examined with dynamic analysis.
Which questions will AIM answer for your company?
• How can we increase the loyalty of our employees?
• How can we identify people with high influence and direct them in the most accurate way possible?
• Who are the hidden talents in our organization?
• How can we identify key figures and leaders of the company who inspire and motivate?
• How can we accelerate change and management and adapt our employees to technology, innovations and changes?
• Who are the people who act as a bridge between departments and people in our organization, who make communication sustainable and who maintain order?
• Can I benefit from my employees adequately and correctly?